Star Trek: Designing Starships is a multi-volume reference work series exploring the real-world creation of Star Trek starships. Eaglemoss Collections launched the series through its Hero Collector imprint in 2016.
- Designing Starships is a series of lavishly illustrated art books that detail the design process behind the most memorable ships in Star Trek's history. Each book showcases original production artwork, and features in-depth interviews with the concept artists who created the ships, exploring exactly how each ship was created and offering a fascinating glimpse of what could have been.
- The books feature the work of celebrated Star Trek designers like Matt Jefferies, Andrew Probert, Rick Sternbach, Doug Drexler and John Eaves, plus many more.
- Designing Starships Volume One (October 2016, first edition)
- Designing Starships Volume Two (October 2016, first edition)
- The Kelvin Timeline (27 November 2017, first edition)
- The Enterprises and Beyond (16 October 2018, second edition of Volume One)
- The USS Voyager and Beyond (16 October 2018, second edition of Volume Two)
- The Kelvin Timeline (30 April 2019, second edition)
- Discovery Designing Starships (3 September 2019)
- Deep Space Nine and Beyond (24 August 2021)