- Mission text
- In legend, the Fek'Ihri are an army of the damned. Their return heralds the rise of their leader from the depths of Gre'thor. And, if Molor returns to the realm of the living, he will rule an empire of blood for a thousand years.
- I did not take such things seriously until a Fek'Ihri invader nearly killed me in battle. Now...they have my full attention. I intend to make them regret it.
- Speak to the Loresingers outside the Great Hall. Try to find some facts within the ancient myths. Perhaps you can discover what motivates these "demons"...and where they will strike next.
- B'Alea • D'Jar • J'mpok • Kagran • Kahless • MuHwi' • Tiran • Worf, son of Mogh • Fek'Ihri hordlings • Fek'Ihri ravagers • Fek'Ihri slave masters • Fek'Ihri tortured souls
Starships and vehicles
- IKS Batlh (Negh'Var-class) • IKS IurDech (Negh'Var-class) • Byr'Jai-class • Gok'tad-class • S'Kul-class • S'torr-class
Races and cultures
- Referenced only
States and organizations
|Klingon Empire episodes in Star Trek Online|
|Tutorial||End of Watch • Red Alert! • Intruder Alert! • Challenge for Command! • Your New Command • Journey to Qo'noS • (First City)|
|Empire||Duties of Command • The Hunt is On • Space Chase • Manhunt • Friend or Foe|
|Warzone||Bringing Down the House • The House Always Wins • (Test of Mettle) • (Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning) • (Keep Your Enemies Closer)|
|Vigilance||Mars, the Bringer of War • Alpha • (A House Pursued) • (House on Fire)|
|Fek'Ihri Return||Blood of the Empire • Destiny • Afterlife • (The Gates of Gre'thor)|
|Missions in parentheses are no longer available as of the current version of Star Trek Online.|