Eta Lupi was in the portion of Federation space denoted as the Starfleet Intelligence sector 1, beyond Izar and Zeta Paor. The closest Starfleet starbase to this system was Starbase 16 in the 23rd century, although there was a Starfleet Intelligence base in the system, at Cerberus colony. (TNG episode: "Too Short a Season")
- It was indexed as a class B blue binary with magnitude -1 in Star Trek Maps. The real-world Eta Lupi is a trinary star of magnitude 3.4 consisting of two class A blue-white stars and one class F white star located in the Lupus constellation. (Eta Lupi article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.) Star Charts listed it as a class G yellow star with magnitude +5.
- Eta Lupi (primary)
- Cerberus I
- Cerberus II (Cerberus)
- Cerberus III
- Cerberus IV
- Cerberus V
- TNG episode: "Too Short a Season"
- FASA RPG module: Star Fleet Intelligence Manual
- FASA RPG module: Trader Captains and Merchant Princes, 1st edition
- ST reference: Star Trek Maps
- ST reference: Star Charts