"Eurydice, Part 3" is the 45th issue of IDW Publishing's 2011 ongoing series of Star Trek comics, written by Mike Johnson. This was the third part of the Eurydice story arc, illustrated by Tony Shasteen.
- 1 Description
- 2 Summary
- 3 References
- 4 Chronology
- 5 Appendices
- Previously in Star Trek…
- Adrift in the Andromeda Galaxy and without any dilithium left to power any its warp core, the Enterprise was rescued by Eurydice, a deep-space salvage pilot. After towing the Enterprise to the Dark Market, a galactic trading center, Eurydice promptly betrayed Captain Kirk and his away team, turning them over a nefarious alien intelligence known as the Syndicate…
- Captain's log, supplemental.
- Eurydice sold us out. She led our away team right into the waiting arms of the Dark Market Syndicate.The Syndicate planned to sell off the Enterprise and its crew to the highest bidder. I've seen a lot of strange worlds in my first few years of exploration. This is the first that appears to be driven solely by profit.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- 0718 • Pavel Chekov • Eurydice • James T. Kirk • Carol Marcus • The Scientist • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Thalia • Nyota Uhura • Zahra • USS Enterprise personnel
Starships and vehicles
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and technology
- alien • alternate reality • atmosphere • communications • energy • humanoid • lifeform • matter • phaser • phaser (Kelvin timeline) • phaser rifle • phaser rifle (Kelvin timeline) • rifle • space • spacesuit • star • star system • starship • time • universe • warp drive
Ranks and titles
- clothing • operations division • planet • races and cultures • rank • science • sciences division • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (Kelvin timeline) • technology • title • uniform • weapon
#44: Eurydice, Part 2
|The Original Series (IDW series)||next comic:|
#46: Tholian Web, Part 1