Jadzia performs the zhian'tara, a ritual that allows her to talk to the past hosts of Dax who temporarily inhabit the bodies of her closest friends.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Julian Bashir • Broik • Audrid Dax • Curzon Dax • Emony Dax • Jadzia Dax • Joran Dax • Lela Dax • Tobin Dax • Torias Dax • Kira Nerys • Leeta • Lonzo • Morn • Nog • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Quark • Rom • Benjamin Sisko • Jake Sisko
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Alvanian cave sloth • cadet • chief • commander • dabo • dabo girl • Delvan fluff pastry • Fermat's Last Theorem • government • gymnastics • hair • holosuite • homeworld • humanoid • host • initiate • language • latinum • lifeform • legislator • martial arts • matter • memory • nation-state • "Old Man" • orbit • Order of the Guardians • pants • planet • psychology • quadrant • races and cultures • rank • root beer • runabout • sociology • space • spatial orientation • star • star system • Starfleet Academy Preparatory Program • Starfleet cadet uniform • Starfleet rules, regulations and exams • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2366-2373) • symbiont pool • technology • title • telepathy • tongo • tranya • Trill Guardian • Trill language • zhian'tara
- Joran first appeared in "Equilibrium".
- Some of the information given on the Dax hosts would later be expanded on in the short stories in The Lives of Dax anthology. These include "First Steps".
Notable cast and crewEdit
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Terry Farrell as Jadzia Dax
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- Max Grodénchik as Rom
- Aron Eisenberg as Nog
- Chase Masterson as Leeta
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
The Murdered Sun
Through the Looking Glass
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.