|Centuries:||30th century - 31st century - Far future|
- 3270: The Constitution-class USS Enterprise is transported from 2266 to more than 1,000 years into the future by Palnak. 
- 12250: A full-fledged Kelvan invasion of the Milky Way Galaxy is in effect as the Andromeda Galaxy becomes uninhabitable. 
- 13000: By this point, the Kelvans are driven back, and what remains of the extra-galactic race settles on a Class-M world in the Gamma Quadrant.
- 21000: A transporter malfunction sends Nyota Uhura forward to this year, into a rectangular construct floating in space near a star three solar systems from the Enterprise's location in the 23rd century. 
- 3978: The USS Enterprise uses an alien gateway and is transported to this year of a parallel universe. The Earth is run by simians with humans being subservient and the Klingon Empire providing advanced weaponry to the Earth's rulers. 
- c. 5259: In the Kelvin timeline, by this point, a life-size statue of Spock has been erected at the New Vulcan colony on Simon-316. He is honored and revered by Vulcans of the time. 
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS comic: "The Ageless One"
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
- ↑ Star Trek Video Communicator comic strip #3: "Time. And Time. And Time Again."
- ↑ TOS comic: "The Primate Directive, Issue 1"
- ↑ TOS comic: "Legacy of Spock, Part 4"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.