- TAS episode & novelization: The Slaver Weapon
- First Officer's Log, Stardate 4187.3.
- The Enterprise shuttlecraft Copernicus is en route to Starbase 25 with an important cargo, a Slaver stasis box discovered by archaeologists on the planet Kzin. These stasis boxes are the most remarkable thing the Slavers ever produced – time stands still inside a stasis box. A billion years means nothing in there.
- First Officer's Log, supplemental.
- The Kzinti now possess a weapon potentially deadly to the entire galaxy. The extent of its power remains to be seen.
- TOS - Year Five - Experienced in Loss comic: "Issue 20"
- First officer's log, stardate 7283.4
- At the behest of our Tholian guest—colloquially named "Bright Eyes"—the Enterprise is being directed toward my home world of Vulcan. Bright Eyes claims to hear a repeating signal originating in close proximity to the Vulcan capital. Strangely, none of our sensors can detect this signal. However, in the brief time we've become acquainted with Bright Eyes, the Tholian has more than earned the benefit of the doubt.
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)|
|Captain's logs||2246 • 2254 • 2264 • 2265 • 2266 • 2267 • 2268 • 2269 • 2270 • 2273 • 2274 • 2275 • 2276 • 2285|
|Personal logs||Captain's personal log • James T. Kirk • Spock • Admiral's personal log • Philip Boyce|
|Other logs||First officer's log • Medical log • Ship's log • Admiral's log|