|Ten Forward → Becoming an administrator (Reply | Watch)|
I would like to know how to become an admin. I have plenty of material to contribute and have the knowledge to enforce and police wiki rules so this maintains an outstanding quality.
- Create an account. Contribute. Show that you know and understand the local rules and policies. -- sulfur (talk) 14:55, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Apparently you missed the other requirements:
- Show that you know and understand the local rules and policies.
- One of those rules/policies is to sign your posts. -- sulfur (talk) 09:41, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Grathon Tolar. sulfur is correct - there are many things to consider before granting admin status. If you have not already done so, it would be worth your while having a look at Memory Beta:Policies and guidelines for general information about the wiki, and Memory Beta:Administrators for more specific information about your request (please be sure to visit Memory Beta:Requests for adminship so you can see some of the discussions about nominations which may be useful to you).
- You mentioned that you have plenty of material to contribute, so why don't you show us this? To elaborate on sulfur's points above, add your material to existing articles, or create new articles where they are needed, and get involved in discussions. Your additions and edits will make up some of the evidence that registered members will look at when considering how to vote on your adminship status.
- We look forward to seeing what you can do. Good luck! -- Cyfa (talk) 10:07, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I am awaiting mail from one of the admins about my application for admin status. I am willing to contribute my knowledge, fill out the wiki pages for a lot of the books as well. Thank you Grathon Tolar (talk) 17:34, April 16, 2016 (UTC)