|Ten Forward → What links here (Reply | Watch)|
Could someone please change the left side so that "what links here" is accessible for article pages again? It's very irritating to have to go to the Special:WhatLinksHere page and type or paste the article name every single time. Thank you. Doug86 16:12, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- What skin are you using? mine shows up just fine... -- Captain MKB 20:40, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I use Monaco Sapphire, which skin do you use? Doug86 22:48, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Wikipedia Monobook... -- Captain MKB 22:59, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I've tried both now and I still only see links for Recent changes, Help, Random page, and Special pages on the left side. Doug86 23:07, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Finally figured out how to get it to show Wikipedia Monobook, thanks for the help. However, I would still like those options to also be available on the Monaco skins. Doug86 23:29, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- It makes sense. we would have to write enabling/placing the link somewhere in the site's .css code. i've edited some of it recently to set table defaults but am not 100% sure where to alter the style to make parts of skin layout get overrided or supplemented -- wikia keeps releasing new skins that don't show all wiki tools the wikipedia skin supports. -- Captain MKB 00:17, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Mike. You want to check out this MediaWiki:Monaco-toolbox. Check out the MA version if you want something to compare it to.
- Doug. Until Mike's played with that toolbox, you can customize your own here: User:Doug86/Monaco-toolbox.
- To add a "what links here", use:
* whatlinkshere |whatlinkshere
- After some fiddling, I think I've finally done it. Thanks Sulfur, and I hope this works for you Doug :D. – The Doctor 08:02, October 7, 2009 (UTC)