- For other uses, see Full Circle.
Admiral John Harriman and his wife Amina Sasine are celebrating their sixtieth wedding anniversary at Scoma's on Fisherman's Wharf when Harriman is informed that the USS Enterprise-D has responded to a distress call at the Amargosa observatory. Between Harriman and Montgomery Scott, a guest at the party, they figure out that one of the Lakul survivors, Tolian Soran, is going to destroy Amargosa. They contact Fleet Admiral Alynna Nechayev, but it's too late to stop Soran. Harriman reports for duty, with Scotty tagging along, and they do what they can on Earth as events unfold in deep space. Eventually, Scotty must deliver the news of the real death of James T. Kirk to Harriman.
|This article is a stub relating to a short story or collection publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Referenced only
- Robert April • Jonathan Archer • B'Etor • Pavel Chekov • Data • John "Blackjack" Harriman • James T. Kirk • Korrd • Geordi La Forge • Lursa • Jean-Luc Picard • Christopher Pike • William T. Riker • Tolian Soran • Hikaru Sulu • Gillian Taylor
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- "Full Circle" takes place on Earth during the events shown in TNG movie: Generations.
- Scoma's is a real restaurant in San Francisco and has celebrity photos on the wall as portrayed in the story.
- Harriman's aide, Lieutenant Clarke, and Nechayev's aide, Lieutenant Stanley, are named for Arthur C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick.
- When Harriman, speaking of his performance on the USS Enterprise-B, says, "I was caught with my pants down," he's unknowingly echoing what James T. Kirk said of himself after being attacked by Khan Noonien Singh in TOS movie: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- TOS movie: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- TOS movie: Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- TNG episode: "Relics"
- TNG movie: Star Trek Generations
- TLE novel: Serpents Among the Ruins
- SCE novel: The Future Begins
|Strange New Worlds VII||Next story:|