- For other uses, see George.
- See Sanders for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
George Sanders (also known as Harlan Sanders) was a Human man in Starfleet in the 24th century. As of the 2360s decade he held the rank of captain, and was in command of the USS Malinche. (Starfleet Operations Manual module:)
In the year 2363, Sanders and the Malinche accompanied Captain Jean-Luc Picard's task force into Carnelian space in order to stop the ancient Manraloth people from gaining access to their civilization's database, which was stored in the event horizon of a nearby black hole. (TNG novel: The Buried Age)
During the Borg invasion of 2381, Captain Sanders ordered the Malinche to engage a fleet of six Borg cubes in sector 22093, en route to the Andorian system. Sanders was killed in action, as confirmed by Casualty Report 92792382 Baker. (ST novel: A Singular Destiny)
Appearances and referencesEdit
- TNG novel: The Buried Age
- DS9 episode: "For the Uniform"
- DS9 novel: The Badlands, Part IV
- ST novel: A Singular Destiny