- For other uses, see Conway.
For Marvel Comics, Conway co-created the Punisher and Ms. Marvel, and scripted the death of Gwen Stacy in Amazing Spider-Man. He co-created Man-Thing alongside Star Trek artist Gray Morrow. Conway worked on Planet of the Apes comics along with John Warner and Chris Claremont, writing characters who interacted with the USS Enterprise crew in The Primate Directive miniseries. Conway wrote the first issue of The Tomb of Dracula, for which Marv Wolfman became a longtime writer.
He later became a TV series writer and producer. He wrote two episodes of the 1984 Transformers animated series, involving characters which met the crew of the Enterprise in the Star Trek vs. Transformers miniseries.
Star Trek BibliographyEdit
- "Send in the Clones" (Arc #16, 2/14/83 - 5/7/83)
- "Goodbye to Spock" (Arc #17, 5/9/83 - 7/2/83)
- "Terminally Yours" (Arc #18, 7/4/83 - 8/13/83)
- "The Retirement of Admiral Kirk" (Arc #19, 8/15/83 - 10/15/83)
- "Getting Real" (Arc #20, 10/17/83 - 12/3/83)
- Gerry Conway article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Gerry Conway article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Gerry Conway article at the Internet Movie DataBase.
- Gerry Conway article at The Comic Book DataBase.
- Gerry Conway interview at Nerd Team 30.
- Gerry Conway article at Fandom's Transformers Wiki.