Summary[edit | edit source]
Log entries[edit | edit source]
- Captain's Log, Stardate 9212.8:
- The Enterprise, having wrapped up the Gamma Trianguli VI affair with a small margin of success, homes in on her next destination... ...And it is my unfortunate duty to report that my crew has seized this opportunity-- to quote my Chief medical officer-- "to go hog wild!"
- Captain's Log, Supplemental:
- Until recently Christophi IX was world under siege-- -- Several marauding warrior races have taken turns extorting the simple humanoid natives. Until that is, the Federation established Starbase 30... Working closely with the natives, the Federation has turned this hotbed of horror into a near perfect resort colony. Then again, nothing's perfect.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Arex • William Bearclaw • Nancy Bryce • Pavel Chekov • James T. Kirk • Konom • Leonard McCoy • Tongo Rad • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Referenced only
- Gamma Trianguli VI
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Science and classification[edit | edit source]
Ranks and titles[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
#45: Devil Down Below!
The Return of the Serpent
|The Original Series
(DC Comics, Series One)
#47: Idol Threats
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.