The volume was printed on slick white paper, hardbound, with high-quality restoration and recoloring by Digikore Design Limited. It contained new cover artwork by Michael Stribling and an introduction by Joseph F. Berenato. This volume included an additional feature in the back, a two-page essay on the life and art of Alberto Giolitti.
- Back cover
- “Just like the maiden voyage of the Enterprise-A, Gold Key’s Star Trek run hit a few bumps during its shakedown cruise, but it wasn’t long before Wein and company had it sailing along at warp speed.” – from the introduction by Joseph F. Berenato.
- Boldly going… where it all started! Presenting the first comic book adventures of the U.S.S. Enterprise and her crew! Fully remastered with new colors, Star Trek: Gold Key Archives, Vol. 3 collects issues #13-18.
- "Dark Traveler" (#13)
- "The Enterprise Mutiny" (#14)
- “Museum at the End of Time” (#15)
- “Day of the Inquisitors” (#16)
- “The Cosmic Cavemen” (#17)
- "The Hijacked Planet" (#18)
Gold Key Archives, Volume 2
|Gold Key Archives||Next book:|
Gold Key Archives, Volume 4