Dwight Graydon "Gray" Morrow (1934-2001) was an American comic book and paperback cover artist. From 1986-1990, he illustrated five Star Trek: The Original Series comic books and a cover for DC Comics, as well as two character portraits for the reference work Who's Who in Star Trek.
Among his diverse credits, he illustrated the Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon and Tarzan comic strips, painted more than 50 Perry Rhodan paperback covers, and was the art director of the 1968 Spider-Man animated TV series. He drew seven stories as the art director of Charlton Comic's b/w Space:1999 magazine, and hired Vicente Alcázar and Carlos Pino to do eight others. He drew the 1989 graphic novel Dreamwalker with co-writer Bill Mumy.
Star Trek Bibliography
- TOS first series (pencils and inks)
- Who's Who in Star Trek (illustrations)
- TOS second series (pencils)
- Annual #1: "So Near the Touch" (January 1990)
- Gray Morrow article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Gray Morrow article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Gray Morrow article at The Comics Journal.
- Gray Morrow article at The Comic Book DataBase.
- Gray Morrow article at SFE, the Encyclopedia of Science Fiction.
- Gray Morrow Space:1999 credits at the Space:1999 Catacombs website.