In 2372, Grimp joined with his co-workers in a strike to protest Quark's unfairness towards them. Grimp was initially worried that the Ferengi Commerce Authority would find out about it, but was persuaded by Rom. He became willing to face the threat of the FCA and the confiscation of his account on Ferenginar, even when Brunt arrived on the station. (DS9 episode: "Bar Association")
In 2376, Quark had Grimp prepare drinks and appetizers for an informal gathering to welcome Elias Vaughn and Taran'atar to the station. Grimp almost dropped the glasses he was carrying when Quark shouted at him. (DS9 novel: Avatar, Book Two)
- DS9 episode: "Bar Association"
- DS9 novel: Avatar, Book Two
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Twilight
- ST - Typhon Pact novel: Plagues of Night
- ST - The Fall novel: Revelation and Dust