Hard Crash is the third installment in the Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers series, written by Christie Golden and published in October 2000. In 2002 it was reprinted in the paperback omnibus Have Tech, Will Travel.
- An alien starship of unknown origin has crashed into a planet inhabited by a large and populous civilization. Accompanied by Geordi La Forge, temporarily on loan from the Starship Enterprise, the S.C.E. investigates the mysterious vessel, only to discover that the ship was not nearly as damaged as it first seemed. Now the berserk ship, which seems to possess its own life and intelligence, is on a rampage across the surface of the planet, and Captain Gold and his crew face the awesome challenge of trying to stop a starship gone insane!
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- 110 (aka Soloman) • Carol Abramowitz • P8 Blue • Domenica Corsi • Kieran Duffy • Emmett • Bart Faulwell • David Gold • Sonya Gomez • Tlaimon Kassant • Jaldark Keniria • Geordi La Forge • Elizabeth Lense • David McAllan • Jean-Luc Picard • Fabian Stevens • Songmin Wong
- Referenced only
- 111 • Borg Queen • Galloway • Hugh • Ina Mar • Jenson • Anthony Mark • Montgomery Scott
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS da Vinci • USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class) • Omearan Starsearcher 7445 (aka Friend) • USS Lexington
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- autopsy • Conjoined • corpus callosum • dermal regenerator • EMH • hot chocolate • Intari Makestru • jiksn • macaroni and cheese • Nemar • Olisu • Pe • Sarimun • Taklathi • Xlatitigu
Background information Edit
- The German translation was released by Cross Cult in June 2014. It was translated by Susanne Picard and featured new cover art by Martin Frei.
|SCE eBooks||Next eBook:|
Interphase, Part One
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
One Small Step
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.