Summary[edit | edit source]
- Captain's log, stardate 41753.8
- The U.S.S. Enterprise is on the verge of space sector 902 and on the verge of documenting the existence of the legendary planet Faltos. Or not... if it is indeed a mythical place simply conjured up for ancient fables and fanciful fairy tales, as some fear. It had taken our ship several standard months to reach this rim of charted space, and it was now only a matter of hours before we'd know whether or not the Federation had wasted its time on this mission.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Argyle • Bele • Bensley • Beverly Crusher • Data • Kraw • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Thivov • Deanna Troi • Worf • Tasha Yar
- Referenced only
- Crystalline Entity • Noonien Soong • Khan Noonien Singh
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
- Stardates 41753.8 through 41758.1 are given in the story, but the DC Comics TNG Timeline adjusts the stardate to 41199.3.
- Bele was miscolored with Lokai's complexion in this issue. (as seen in Let That Be Your Last Battlefield, TOS). The possible explanations for this are that Bele's skin was changed in some way, or that he was being impersonated by Lokai, or that another Cheronian or other being was impersonating Bele.
Images[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Timeline[edit | edit source]
#5: Q Affects!
DC Comics (Vol. 1)
Last in Series
last published work
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
|Voyages of the
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.