Bashir and O'Brien clash when they encounter a group of Jem'Hadar seeking a cure for their addiction to ketracel-white.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Arak'Taral • Julian Bashir • Broik • Jadzia Dax • Goran'agar • Kira Nerys • Koret'alak • Meso'Clan • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Quark • Benjamin Sisko • Temo'Zuma • Regana Tosh • Worf, son of Mogh
- Alpha Quadrant • Bajoran wormhole • Bopak • Bopak III • Deep Space 9 • Gamma Quadrant • Quark's • Wardroom
- Referenced only
- USS Enterprise
Races and culturesEdit
States and OrganizationsEdit
- blood • chlorophyll • chief petty officer • darts • doctor • DNA • enzyme • Federation law • femoral artery • First • genetic engineering • God • hydroxyl • isogenic enzyme • ketracel-white • magneton pulse • mitochondria • noncommissioned officer • operations division • phaser array • plasma field • Rakonian swamp rat • red giant • Second • shield generator • shroud • slavery • strategic operations officer • Tarkalean tea • Tallonian crystal • trachea • warp core
- Bashir mentions the Jem'Hadar youth found by the Deep Space 9 crew in the third season episode "The Abandoned".
- Keith R.A. DeCandido wrote a follow up to this episode in the Prophecy and Change anthology, the short story "Broken Oaths".
- The class of the runabout is given as Danube-class for the first time. The term ketracel-white is also used for the first time, after being established in "The Abandoned".
Notable cast and crewEdit
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Alexander Siddig as Bashir
- Terry Farrell as Dax
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- Michael Dorn as Worf
- Scott MacDonald as Goran'Agar
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
Bless the Beasts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.