- 48-page anniversary issue. (The Star Lost, Part 5 of 5)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain's Log, Stardate 44298.2
- We have arrived at the location specified by Commander Krogh of the Klingon Imperial Fleet. I have been assured that there will be no move to destroy the unknown vessel until I have had the chance to see it-- and at least attempt to communicate with it.
- Captain's Log, Supplemental
- We have beamed aboard the last of those on the alien vessel-- and not a moment too soon... After all, its engines could have exploded at any moment-- destroying not only its occupants, but the Enterprise as well. If we had cut it any closer, Starfleet would be looking for a new flagship now. As it is, we only lost an opportunity to learn about an advanced propulsion technology-- a small things compared to the preservation of more than a thousand lives. A commendation is in order for Lieutenant Worf, whose courage and leadership enabled the crew of the Einstein to find its way home. Likewise, Doctor Selar, who kept my first officer despite the most adverse of circumstances-- and Ensign Wesley Crusher, whose helmsmanship and navigation skills proved invaluable. Let the record show that I am very proud of this young man. Naturally, Darios Appolene and his people will be returned to their various worlds-- which may may have changed a bit since they saw them last. They will need to adjust-- a task in which they will be aided by Ensign Nigata, Doctors Gold and Marino and Nurse Faraday, who have volunteered their free time to expedite the learning process. As for the hostiles... they too must be returned to their points of origin. Of course, this will require the coordinated efforts of many Starfleet vessels. It would be inefficient to have the Enterprise ferry them all home.
- Tess Allenby • Darios Appolene • Burke • Beverly Crusher • Wesley Crusher • Data • Faraday • Gold • Imlach • Krogh • Geordi La Forge • Marino • Nigata • Miles O'Brien • Jean-Luc Picard • William Riker • Selar • Deanna Troi • Worf
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
This is a special 25th anniversary (of TOS) double-sized issue.
DC monthly series
Michael Jan Friedman
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
See Spot Run
|Voyages of the|
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)
See Spot Run
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.