- For other uses, see Horatio.
The USS Lydia Sutherland was perhaps named after two ships Hornblower commanded, the Lydia and the Sutherland.
History and specifics[edit | edit source]
In 2293, Kirk gave Spock a paper copy of a Hornblower novel as a farewell gift to remember him by, before they disembarked at Earth Spacedock from the USS Enterprise-A. Spock appreciated the gift. (TOS novelization: Generations)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
- The TOS novel: Ship of the Line was named after a Hornblower book. Author Diane Carey introduced each section with a Hornblower quote.
Appearances and references[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- TOS novelization: Generations
- TOS novel: Starfleet Academy
- TOS - Worlds Apart novel: The Final Reflection
- TOS novel: Mindshadow
- TOS - Fortunes of War novel: Battlestations!
- TNG novel: I, Q
- ENT - The Romulan War novel: To Brave the Storm