- For other uses, see House.
The House of K'Tal was a Great House in the Klingon Empire, led for many years by Klingon Councillor K'Tal. (TLE novel: The Art of the Impossible) Other notable members of the House of K'Tal included Captain Kargan and General Talak, two individuals who did not share K'Tal's sense of honor. (GKN novels: Honor Bound, A Good Day to Die)
Alternate timelines[edit | edit source]
In the mirror universe, Kurn learned of a betrayal of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance by the House of K'Tal in 2372. He tried to turn this to his political advantage. However, Commander Klag of the IKS Pagh also learned of this treachery, and due to his heroic actions to reveal it, was granted command of the new Regent-class IKS Gorkon instead. Kurn, in turn, was given command of the IKS Ya'Vang. (KE - Mirror Universe short story: "Family Matters")
Known members[edit | edit source]
- K'Tal - member of the Klingon High Council. (TLE novel: The Art of the Impossible)
- Kargan - captain of the IKS Pagh until his death on Marcan V in 2375.
- Talak - general in charge of the Klingon fleet exploring the Kavrot sector until his death at the hands of Klag on San-Tarah.
- Langk - second in command of the engineering contingent of the IKS Qaw'qay. (SCE eBook: Orphans)
- Takus - chief engineer at the topaline processing plant on planet taD in 2375. (TNG novel: Diplomatic Implausibility)