Hunter or Hunters may refer to:
- Hunter (Captain), a 23rd century Starfeet captain.
- Hunter (security), a 23rd century Starfleet security officer aboard the USS Enterprise-A.
- K.C. Hunter, a pseudonym used by the 20th century writer Kay Eaton.
- Kurt Hunter, a 24th century Starfleet science specialist aboard the USS Defiant.
- Starships and vechiles
- Hathos-class, a type of 22nd century Romulan starship whose name means "hunter" in Romulan.
- Hunter-class (Klingon), a type of 23rd century Klingon fighter, in the mirror universe.
- Hunter-class (Hydran), a type of 23rd century Hydran frigate
- Hunter-class (Sha'Kurian), a type of 23rd century Sha'Kurian light carrier.
- IKS Hunter, a 23rd century Klingon D18-class starship.
- IKV Hunter, a 23rd century Klingon G2-class police gunboat.
- GCS Hunter, a 23rd century Gorn King Snake-class destroyer.
- Hunter's Moon, a ship in the Belle Terre Colonial Expedition.
- Hunter-class (Hirogen), a type of frigate used by Hirogen for hunting missions.
- Hunter (group), a group of aliens native to the Gamma Quadrant.
- Hunter probe, a remote controlled assassination device.
- Beast-Hunter Cult, a group in the Hydran culture.
- Bounty hunter, a profession.
- Hunter (profession), another profession.
- Hirogen hunter, a title given to members of the Hirogen species.
- Outpost Hunter, a 23rd century Starfleet outpost on Delta Vega.
- "Hunters", a Star Trek: Voyager episode.
- Home is the Hunter, a Star Trek: The Original Series novel.
- "Hunting the Hunters", a mission in Star Trek Online.
- The Monster Hunters, a Star Trek: Voyager short story from Strange New Worlds III.
- The Young Hunter: A Klingon Folktale, an animated short film featuring the Klingons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.