- Although this story refers to the events of TNG episode "The Emissary" happening "two years ago" (which would place the story in late 2367), other evidence indicates a date of at least 2369.
- Beverly Crusher • Data • Hanson (hologram) • K'pril, son of Korpi • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • William T. Riker (hologram) • Stern (hologram) • Deanna Troi • Deanna Troi (hologram) • Worf
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- This story offers an answer to the "Klingon Forehead Question," which has since been contradicted canonically by ENT episode: "Affliction" and ENT episode: "Divergence".
- TOS episode: "Errand of Mercy"
- TOS episode: "The Trouble with Tribbles"
- TOS episode: "Day of the Dove"
- TNG episode: "The Emissary"
- DS9 episode: "Trials and Tribble-ations"
|Strange New Worlds II||Next story:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.