- For other uses, see Identity Crisis.
From the back cover: The da Vinci is returning to Hidalgo Station, a run-down old spacedock that has seen better decades, in order to pick up Commander Sonya Gomez from a much-needed shore leave. But when they arrive they find that Gomez has taken the station hostage, and is making insane demands -- if they aren't met, she'll blow up the station.
No one is more surprised than Gomez herself, who is trapped inside Hidalgo's control center with no way out -- and no way to stop her shipmates from thinking she's gone mad. Alone, the S.C.E.'s leader must find a way out of her trap before her shipmates take drastic action!
- Carol Abramowitz • Domenica Corsi • David Gold • Sonya Gomez • Susan Haznedl • Jerifer • Anthony Shabalala • Tobias Shelt • Soloman
- Referenced only
- Kenneth Caitano • Theodore Deverick • Kieran Duffy • Jertnal Echtoy • Rendar Grepnackten • Elizabeth Lense • Luaran • Yarnat Netgrel • Wayne "Pappy" Omthon • Pishke • Esther Silver • Ardack Sprachnee • Sibkel T'Nuncen • Lemanr Tacketo • Mor glasch Tev
Starships and vehicles
- Artemis system • Artemis IX • Bajoran system • Bartha IX • Deep Space 9 • Earth • Empok Nor • Lissep • Recreational Station Hidalgo • Risa • Sector 861 • Sigma V
Races and cultures
States and organizations
- EMH • food synthesizer • gold-pressed latinum • glommer program • hypoxia • memory unit • photoclastic • quantum foam • superworm • tribblecom • Wildfire device
- This story marked John J. Ordover's first contribution to the Star Trek universe after leaving Pocket Books in 2004.
|This article is a stub relating to an author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
|SCE eBooks||Next eBook:|
Fables of the Prime Directive
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|