- For the propulsion technology, see impulse engine.
"Impulse" was the 57th episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, the fifth episode of the show's third season, first aired on 8 October 2003. The episode was written by Jonathan Fernandez and Terry Matalas, and directed by David Livingston.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Jonathan Archer • Sean Hawkins • Haynem • Travis Mayweather • Phlox • Malcolm Reed • Hoshi Sato • Solin • T'Pol • Charles Tucker III • unnamed Enterprise (NX-01) personnel • unnamed DFC Seleya personnel
- Referenced only
- Bing Crosby
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Enterprise (NX-class cruiser) • DFC Seleya (D'Kyr-class combat cruiser) • Shuttlepod 1 • Shuttlepod 2
- DFC Seleya
Races and culturesEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Materials and substancesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • commanding officer • Earth Starfleet ranks • first officer • subcommander • science officer • scientist • officer
- anatomy • boot • government • humanoid • jumpsuit • language • lifeform • matter • nation-state • quadrant • races and cultures • rank • space • Starfleet uniform • Earth Starfleet uniform • technology • title • uniform • universe • weapon
- 2150s decade
- Seleya enters the Expanse. (prior to episode)
- 2153 (2150s chronology, Enterprise voyages)
- Enterprise encounters Seleya.
|Enterprise episode produced||Next episode:|
|Enterprise episode aired||Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.