Interphase, originally published as Interphase, Part One and Interphase, Part Two are the fourth and fifth installments in the Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers series, written by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore and published in February and March 2001. In 2002 Book One was reprinted in the paperback omnibus Have Tech, Will Travel, Book Two in Miracle Workers.
- Carol Abramowitz • P8 Blue • Nancy Conlon • John Copper • Domenica Corsi • Dlyax • Bart Faulwell • Grelin • Elizabeth Lense • David McAllan • Montgomery Scott • Soloman • Fabian Stevens • Sandy Wetzel • Songmin Wong
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- This was the first multi-part SCE story.
- This was also the first collaboration between Ward and Dilmore, who would go on to become two of the most frequent contributors to the SCE series, as well as collaborating on numerous other Star Trek projects.
- This story has since been contradicted by the events seen in the Star Trek: Enterprise two-part episode "In a Mirror, Darkly", which established the Defiant was pulled into the mirror universe.
- Another Star Trek story, published by DC Comics, titled "Raise the Defiant" (published as part of the Winter 1994 Special #2), dealt with a similar premise, this time with the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A successfully extracting the USS Defiant from the interphase circa the year 2290. This likewise contradicts not only Star Trek: Enterprise, but also this story.
- The German translation was released by Cross Cult in April and May 2014. The duology was translated by Susanne Picard and featured new cover art by Martin Frei.
|SCE eBooks||Next eBook:|
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Wildfire, Book 2
Chapter 8 section 7