- For other uses, see Intrepid.
The Intrepid class was a 25th century Federation starship class, a warship and legendary miracle worker multi-mission science vessel based on a 31st century Kyrian holographic recreation of the 2370s-era Intrepid-class explorer USS Voyager. The Intrepid warship entered Starfleet service in the 2410s decade. (VOY episode: "Living Witness", STO website: Legendary Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel)
In the 25th century, the design of the Intrepid-class warship allowed its commanding officer to choose from different designs of hull materials, which could be modified further at Starfleet Shipyards Operations interfaces.
Furthermore, the installation of deflector shields from specific factions modified the hull appearance, including shields from the Reman Resistance, the Breen Confederacy and the Dominion. (STO missions: "Coliseum", "Cold Storage", "Boldly They Rode")
Appearances and references
- VOY episode: "Living Witness" (first appearance)
- The Official Starships Collection Issue 132: "Warship Voyager"
- ST video game: Timelines
- STO website: Legendary Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel
- STO - Legacy mission: "Welcome to Earth Spacedock"
- Legendary Intrepid Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel article at The Star Trek Online Wiki.