Introduction (blurb)[edit | edit source]
Book 1 Project Ishtar -- a bold endeavor to terraform Venus, the most volatile planet in the solar system, and the grandest achievement in the spectacular career of famed terraformer Dr. Pascal Saadya. But when Saadya hits a snag in the project, he calls upon his old friend, Captain David Gold of the U.S.S. da Vinci.
Part of Saadya's team is a Bynar pair, 1011 and 1110, who are using their species' natural affinity for computers to increase efficiency. Saadya's hope is that they can join forces with the da Vinci's Bynar pair. But half of the Bynar pair assigned to the S.C.E. team on the da Vinci was killed months ago, leaving only Soloman -- a non-bonded Bynar who is now a pariah in their culture. Saadya finds himself confronted not only with a failing project, but with Bynar prejudice, as 1011 and 1110 treat Soloman with nothing but contempt....
Book 2 Project Ishtar – the bold endeavor to terraform Venus, the most volatile planet in the solar system – has reached a critical juncture. The project's first phase has had unexpected consequences that could tear Venus apart – and mean the deaths of dozens of project workers and the S.C.E.'s computer expert, the un-bonded Bynar now called Soloman. Now, with time running out, Soloman must move past the prejudice of his fellow Bynars – who view his "single" status with disdain – and find a solution before disaster strikes!
Summary[edit | edit source]
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- 1011 • 1110 • Carol Abramowitz • P8 Blue • Domenica Corsi • Bart Faulwell • David Gold • Sonya Gomez • Susan Haznedl • Kent Laczmyr • Elizabeth Lense • Adrienne Paulos • Pascal Saadya • Montgomery Scott • Anthony Shabalala • Soloman • Fabian Stevens • Mor glasch Tev • Songmin Wong
- Referenced only
- Zefram Cochrane • Kieran Duffy • Albert Einstein • Rachel Gilman • Kurt Mandl • Carl Sagan • Gideon Seyetik • Surak
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Aphrodite Terra • Hesperus Ground Station • Ishtar Ground Station • Ishtar Terra • Mount Maxwell • Venus
- Referenced only
- Ajilon Prime • Beta Magellan • Blue Horizon • Bynaus • Durala V • Earth • Epsilon 119 • Galvan VI • Indian Ocean • Mercury • Mesopotamia • New Halana • New York City • Statue of Liberty • Sybaron • Valles Marineris • Velara III
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Related stories[edit | edit source]
- Saadya mentions the events of the TNG episode: "Home Soil" and the DS9 episode: "Second Sight". The terraforming stations on Venus were first mentioned in "Past Tense, Part I".
Connections[edit | edit source]
|SCE eBooks||Next eBook:|
Rising Son (Chapters 16-20)