- 1 Description
- 2 Summary
- 3 References
- 4 Timeline
- 5 Appendices
- Captain Kirk has found himself all alone on the Enterprise before — but what happens when each individual member of the crew finds themselves in a similar state? And who is behind this… isolation?
- Captain's log, supplemental.
- It is now three and a half hours since all of the emergency systems activated automatically. There is still no explanation for what caused this, as we can detect no threat or danger.
- Aaruu • Pavel Chekov • Edith Keeler • Kang • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Janice Rand • S'alath • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • USS Enterprise personnel
- Referenced only
Starships and vehicles
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and classification
Ranks and titles
- assignment patch • astrometrics • bridge • bridge crew • captain's log, USS Enterprise, 2270 • corridor • crew • dedication plaque • dimension • engine room • Federation Starfleet ranks (2260s) • fly • helm • horse • hour • illusion • light year • mind meld • cabin • rank • science • sickbay • Starfleet uniform (2265-2270) • transporter room • turbolift • year
- This story takes place after Janice Rand rejoined the ship in TOS - New Visions comic: "Home" and after Pavel Chekov acquired his own quarters following his promotion to lieutenant in TOS - New Visions comic: "R.H.I.P.".
- February 2018
- First printed in New Visions, Issue 20. (IDW Publishing)
- August 2018
- Reprinted in the omnibus New Visions, Volume 7. (IDW Publishing)
- October 2019
- Reprinted in hardcover in Graphic Novel Collection premium subscription photonovel #4. (Eaglemoss Collections)
- On the bridge of the USS Enterprise, the wall panel left of the turbolift opened to reveal a service hatch with a ladder to the deck below. Turbolift controls were shown behind the dedication plaque.
- Hikaru Sulu stated that his serial number was 232-71846.
- Montgomery Scott's office was shown on the second floor of engineering, accessible from the stairwell between the main consoles.
- Sulu quoted the proverb, "If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain," which was cited by philosopher Francis Bacon in 1625. (If the mountain will not come to Muhammad… article at Phrases.org.)
- Pavel Chekov had a painting of a Russian troika in his cabin, perhaps chosen with the decorating help of Nyota Uhura, which she'd offered in TOS - New Visions comic: "R.H.I.P.".
#19: The Hunger
#21: The Enemy of My Enemy