The cadets of Omega Squad go on trial and may face the death penalty. Ambassador Spock represents the cadets before the court martial. To illustrate his logic, Spock calls a witness to relate events which took place years earlier, when Picard was a cadet. In spite of Spock's efforts, the cadets are found guilty and their warnings about a Dominion plot against the Federation's telepathic races is ignored.
- Pava Ek'Noor Aqabaa • Edam Astrun • Marta Batanides • Boothby • Capozzi • Matthew Decker • Kataba • Nog • Jean-Luc Picard • Pradesh • Spock • T'Priell • Charlie Whatley • Kyethn Zund • Cortin Zweller
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Omega Squadron • Starfleet • Starfleet Academy • United Federation of Planets
- Referenced only
- court martial • fetal incompatibility syndrome • genetic engineering • somalin • superman • vacuum desiccation
- Picard's story in the comic was later referenced in the Star Trek: Section 31 novel Rogue.
- Spock mentions the events of "The Menagerie".
A Prelude to War