History and specifics[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
Shortly after it opened, Doctor Julian Bashir and Ensign Melora Pazlar visited the establishment. When Kaga attempted to serve them half dead racht, Pazlar yelled at him, and he laughed - stating that he liked a customer that knew what she wanted. (DS9 episode: "Melora")
Several months later, Elim Garak told Bashir he was not in the mood for the noisy, crowded, and vulgar Quark's, to which Bashir joked the Klingon restaurant was probably out of the question as well. (DS9 episode: "The Wire")
In 2371 Odo and Kira walked past the Klingon restaurant while several patrons were dining inside.
In 2372, the Klingon restaurant closed due to the Ferengi blockade of Bajor. Kaga was unable to get fresh food and his customers noticed the drop in quality due to the replicated food. (DS9 novel: The 34th Rule)
- In Legends of the Ferengi, the Klingon restaurant is given the name "Kalaw's Klingon Kitchen," and its proprietor named Kalaw.
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- DS9 episode: "The Wire"
- DS9 comic: "Images"
- DS9 novel: The 34th Rule
- DS9 episode: "Empok Nor"
- DS9 short story: "Three Sides to Every Story"
- DS9 episode: "The Sound of Her Voice"
- GKN novel: A Burning House
- DS9 reference: Legends of the Ferengi