|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Alphabetical list of Klingonese glossary|
|0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | '|
- tlhIngan Hol word for tribble, a creature once considered a mortal enemy of the Klingon Empire. (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary)
- tlhIngan Hol phrase, meaning, "Go to Hell!" (TOS video game: Starfleet Academy) Used to address individuals, it literally translates to "Go burn!" The plural form is "pemeQ!"
- tlhIngan Hol term, meaning "stop", used as an imperative. (ST novel: Excelsior: Forged in Fire)
- tlhIngan Hol insult of uncertain translation. (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary; TNG - The Brave and the Bold, Book Two novella: The Final Artifact; KE novel: A Good Day to Die)
- tlhIngan Hol term for individuals of the Yridian species. (ST references: The Klingon Way, Klingon for the Galactic Traveler)
- The United Federation of Planets. Also called yuQjIjDIvI', or simply DIvI' ("the Federation"). (ST references: The Klingon Dictionary, Klingon for the Galactic Traveler)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.