Star Trek: Kobayashi Maru is a free-to-play browser-based video game developed by Scopely and released in 2021. In the game, a player serves as a Starfleet Academy cadet who attempts the Kobayashi Maru scenario.
- We all know the Kobayashi Maru. The training exercise created to test Starfleet Academy cadets in a no-win scenario. All you have to do is rescue the civilian vessel Kobayashi Maru in a battle with the Klingons... but the disabled ship is located in the Klingon Neutral Zone, and any Starfleet ship entering the zone would cause an interstellar border incident. Do you know how you would command your crew? Would you save the vessel or keep the peace? ...or maybe you’d attempt to cheat like Cadet James T. Kirk?
- Freund • Graves • Jerwa • Viteri • Liu • Palmer • Sokolov • Kojiro Vance • Varma • Wambui • Garra Yungot • Zetty
- Amber, Altair VI • Gamma Hydra sector (Gamma Hydra section 14, Gamma Hydra section 15) • Federation-Klingon Neutral Zone • Tau Ceti IV • Venara IV
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and classification
- datapad • medical isolation field
Ranks and titles
- fuel carrier • Invaders From Space • Klingon Dagger Pox • Kobayashi Maru scenario • holo-sword Mage Hero • Romulan ale • hamster • Mining colony • Dilithium • Triangulian apple • cargo vessel • pilot • simulator • takka berries peanuts • Parrises squares • Giants (Parrises squares) • command chair • Starfleet Helm Manual • action figure • colony • gravitic mine • hull • Affected Massively
- TOS movie, novelization & comic adaptation: The Wrath of Khan
- TOS movie, novelization & comic adaptation: Star Trek (2009)
- TOS novel: The Kobayashi Maru
- ENT novel: Kobayashi Maru
- TOS video game: Starfleet Academy