- Burnham goes to Vulcan in search of Spock, where she unearths surprising family secrets. In researching what is left of the Red Angel's signal over Kaminar, Pike and Tyler end up in battle with time itself. Georgiou has a few tricks up her sleeve for Leland and Section 31.
- Personal log, Commander Michael Burnham.
- My mother taught me the greatest mysteries come in threes. Birth, life, death. The past, the present, and future. That's where the Red Angel is from. We now have confirmation, thanks to Mr. Saru. The Angel is humanoid and wearing an exosuit made of future technology we've never seen. But whose future, and why? The only person who may be able to answer these questions is the one person nobody can find.
- Airiam • R.A. Bryce • Michael Burnham • Keyla Detmer • Philippa Georgiou • Amanda Grayson • Leland • Joann Owosekun • Christopher Pike • Gen Rhys • Sarek • Saru • Spock • Paul Stamets • Sylvia Tilly • Ash Tyler • USS Discovery computer
Starships and vehicles
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Ranks and titles
- First Doctrines of Logic • L'tak Terai • Red Angel • tokmar
- 2250s decade (2250s chronology, Discovery voyages)
- Christopher Pike continues his investigation aboard USS Discovery, his new command.
- The 22nd episode of Discovery, this episode was made available on CBS All Access streaming service for subscribers only on 28 February 2019.