- Three exciting episodes from television's most popular science fiction series!
- Complete in this volume:
- Marooned on the strange water world of Argo, Kirk and Spock are in incredible danger... pursued by a hideous sea monster!
- Spock is desperately ill with a disease fatal to Vulcans... only a miracle can save him!
- The Skorr are on the warpath... threatening to launch a holy war against the rest of the civilized galaxy!
- This is the fifth of Alan Dean Foster's TAS adaptation collections which have been reprinted a number of times, often in omnibuses with other Star Trek Log books. Most recently in 2006 by Del Rey Books, an imprint of the original Ballantine Books publishers, as part of Star Trek's 40th Anniversary celebrations.
- The first printings of this book had a cover frontispiece from the animation cel artwork depicting the sur-snake. Later reprints had a plain black or sea green wraparound color scheme with a painted Constitution-class vessel on the cover. The Corgi Books reprint edition had a rather striking painted cover depicting an alien operating a control panel. In the context of the contents, it is difficult to tell which story this is associated with, although the cover was possibly conceived as a generic work of a hired artist with no connection to the contents.
|Star Trek Logs||Next Novel:|