- From television's most popular science fiction series!
- Complete in this volume:
- While investigating a mysterious transmission, the Enterprise crew members suddenly begin to shrink. In a matter of minutes, they will be too small to control the ship!
- The Enterprise pursues an enemy Klingon ship into the Delta Triangle - suddenly both ships disappear!
- Presenting: intergalactic trader and general nuisance Cyrano Jones, who smuggles hundreds of furry tribbles aboard the Enterprise - and they grow larger and LARGER...
- This is the fourth of Alan Dean Foster's TAS adaptation collections which have been reprinted a number of times, often in omnibuses with other Star Trek Log books. Most recently in 2006 by Del Rey Books, an imprint of the original Ballantine Books publishers, as part of Star Trek's 40th Anniversary celebrations.
- The first printings of this book had a cover frontispiece from the animation cel artwork depicting the planet Terratin. Later reprints had a plain purple wraparound color scheme with a painted Constitution-class vessel on the cover. The Corgi Books reprint edition had a rather striking painted cover depicting an alien with a menacing hand weapon. In the context of the contents, this could either be a prisoner of Elysia or a representative of the riff-raff of Motherlode, although the cover was probably conceived as a generic work of a hired artist with no connection to the contents.
|Star Trek Logs||Next Novel:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.