"Lost and Presumed Dead" is a role-playing module/adventure for FASA's Star Trek: The Role Playing Game. It was published in 1984 in the Star Trek III Sourcebook Update and was envisioned to take place in 2287 so as to utilize the updated information provided in the sourcebook.
- Module introduction
- This adventure is designed to be played with Star Trek: The Role Playing Game and this supplement. Adventurers are assumed to be officers aboard an Enterprise-class heavy cruiser, but any major Star Fleet vessel may be used as the basis for this scenario.
- The adventure takes place in an unoccupied fringe area of the Federation, and well away from either the Klingon Empire of the Romulan Star Empire. On routine patrol, when the player characters' vessel investigates a distress call, they find the long-lost USS Republic with the ship and crew intact…
- Captain's log, stardate 8097.3.
- Captain Preye reporting. USS Excalibur on routine patrol along edge of the area known as the Styx Rift. We are twenty days out of Cerberus and proceeding at warp four. All systems functioning normally.
- Bahrrr • Juliet Rodriguez • Samuel Rodriguez • Preye • Richard Masterson • T'Narra • Xepesna
- Referenced only
- James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Spock