From solicitations: When the Enterprise is the target of a mysterious futile attack, Captain Picard and crew find themselves in a mind-control mystery! Will Deanna Troi's empathic abilities prove to be an asset—or a deadly liability?
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Beverly Crusher • Data • Decambra • Dickerson • Geordi La Forge • Miles O'Brien • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Ro Laren • Selar • Deanna Troi • Worf
- Referenced only
- Sherlock Holmes
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
- Android • Bajoran • Betazoid • Human • Klingon • Pakled • Vulcan
- Referenced only
- Ferengi • Ux-Mallian
States and organizationsEdit
- The ten pages of editorial content in this issue includes a page advertising the next issue in this miniseries, a page advertising the miniseries Year Four: The Enterprise Experiment and a two page feature on the Assignment: Earth miniseries, including an interview with John Byrne.
- This issue was available in three covers; Two standard covers, one each by David Messina and Joe Corroney, and a third more limited retail incentive cover which reused the Corroney artwork but without cover titles.
- Samaritan Snare (TNG episode) - When the Enterprise encounters the Pakleds Data recalls Geordi's previous experience with the species in this episode.
- Power Play (TNG episode) - While pursuing the possessed members of the away team Riker points out how odd it is to have crew persons under alien control once more so soon after the encounter with the Ux-Mallians in this episode.
Scott and David Tipton
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.