History and specifics[edit | edit source]
Comments[edit | edit source]
In 2266, after James T. Kirk complained about the lack of turkey available for the crew to eat on Thanksgiving aboard the USS Enterprise, and asked that synthetic meatloaf at least be made to look like turkey, Charles Evans turned the meatloaf into actual live turkeys via psychokinesis. (TOS episode: "Charlie X")
In 2269, Rosaly Ybarra pointed out that the Arivne may not have marooned her and five others on the rogue planet Anomaly in order to study them. She facetiously suggested that a Vulcan and five Humans might be ingredients for their meatloaf. (TOS novel: Planet of Judgment)
In 2370, when William T. Riker visited a holodeck simulation of the Enterprise (NX-01) and pretended to be the ship's chef, Charles Tucker III told him that Jonathan Archer had asked for meatloaf. (ENT episode: "These Are the Voyages...")
Appendices[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ENT episode: "Fortunate Son"
- ENT episode: "Shuttlepod One"
- ENT episode: "Anomaly"
- ENT episode: "These Are the Voyages..."
- TOS episode: "Charlie X"
- TOS novel: Planet of Judgment
- TOS novel: Spock's World
- ST - The Fall novel: The Poisoned Chalice
- TLE novel: Well of Souls
- DS9 novel: The Long Mirage
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Lesser Evil
- VOY - Invasion! novel: The Final Fury
- ST reference: Star Trek Cookbook