This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Novella".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- To vote simply add "Delete", "Keep", "Neutral".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
There are already a page called Novel, and this doesn't say any more.
- keep -- captainmike 11:48, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
- keep --TimPendragon (talk) 04:47, March 31, 2020 (UTC)
- keep - Bell'Orso (talk) 03:32, April 2, 2020 (UTC)
A novel and a novella are two different things -- captainmike 11:48, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Absolutely. We need both, for oh so many reasons. I don't understand why this was even proposed for deletion? Someone thought it was two terms meaning the same? --TimPendragon (talk) 04:48, March 31, 2020 (UTC)
The novella article could be expanded with a list of Trek novellas i suppose, to guide us to when one of these needs to be cited as such -- captainmike 10:35, March 31, 2020 (UTC)
kept -- captainmike 00:53, April 3, 2020 (UTC)