This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Vegemite".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- To vote simply add "Delete", "Keep", "Neutral".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale[edit source]
Been a while, and, well, no source, no cite. :( -- Captain MKB 00:48, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- send it down under -- Captain MKB 00:48, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I prefer it on toast - keep -- BadCatMan 11:21, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Keep--Emperorkalan 12:57, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
"What Links Here" showed the source. Being Australian what else I could do but go rehabilitate this article? :D Working on everything Australian, that will be my next project. -- BadCatMan 11:21, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- With the addition of context and citation, it looks as valid as any other one-off food mention (blueberry pie, anyone?)--Emperorkalan 12:56, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Admin resolution[edit source]
Source cited. -- Captain MKB 13:08, May 30, 2011 (UTC)