- For information on Wiki Administrators, see the Wikipedia article.
To nominate someone, set up a new section for them and use their talk page to notify them. Self-nominations are allowed. After seven days, an admin will evaluate the supporting and opposing votes, the discussion, and the need for admins and determine whether the situation merits adminship.
List of Current Admins
Current nominations for adminship
The doctor has more than 3500 edits, but I'm nominating him because of his letter to the existing admins. He did as much about the problem as he could, so why not give him the power to do more? --Chops 01:26, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed with Chops; (and with the Doctor). Initiative is sometimes half the battle, but his contributions seems to add up as well. - Lieutenant Ayala 22:56, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- --Chops 01:26, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- --8of5 01:47, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- --Emperorkalan 01:54, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- --Lieutenant Ayala 22:56, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Self nomination, I've been around here a while and whilst I've been abit busy in the real world lately I am a frequent contributor and would love to be able to help in other areas. -- 8of5 01:47, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
I consider Turtletrekker one of this wiki's main contributors and someone who has a good idea of how the site runs and should be run so feel (s)he(?) would make an excellent member of admin. -- 8of5 01:47, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
I appreciate the nomination and support very much, but time considerations, which have severly cut into my wiki time, force me to decline. Thank you very much all the same. --Turtletrekker 08:27, 27 September 2006 (UTC)