|This page describes one of Memory Beta's policies and guidelines|
Please read through the policy below to familiarize yourself with our common practices and rules. If you have any questions, suggestions, or complaints, please post them on the talk page.
What is your user page?Edit
- Your user page is yours.
- No other user is allowed to edit your user page. If another user edits your personal user page, it might be considered an act of vandalism. Some exceptions to this exist:
- An administrator may edit an external link or an internal wikilink, to avoid linking out to sites which are classified as "spam", or to link internally to invalid pages. Bots do this automatically, so don't be upset if you have to change a link back or use a talk page to let someone know they erroneously edited your links.
- Content that is considered offensive may be removed by an Administrator without prior warning - this includes vandalism by others as well as content you added yourself.
- Administrators may create your user page if a link to it shows up in the top ten on this list and you refuse to do so yourself. In this case, the created page will contain a link (not a redirect) to your talk page.
What your user page is notEdit
- Your user page is not storage space.
- Do not use Memory Beta for storing material unrelated to the project. Uploaded files that are not directly related to an article will be deleted immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.