History and specifics[edit | edit source]
In 2268 Lieutenant Stephen Klisiewicz gave a yellow data card and a red data card to Starfleet Intelligence agent Bridget McLellan. The yellow card was to be used to copy the sensor logs from the Orion freighter Treana and the red card contained a computer worm that would be used to erase the memory banks of the freighter. Unfortunately the Klingon Imperial Intelligence agent Goloth had arrived on the Treana first and made two copies of the sensor data on an encrypted data card. McLellan had to track Goloth to the Klingon safe house on the Gorn Hegemony planet of Seudath and retrieve the data card. (VAN - Declassified novella: The Stars Look Down)
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
|Computer data storage|
|Portable media||compact disc • data card • data record • flash drive • floppy disk • isolinear chip • isolinear rod • memory unit • microtape • microtape disk • optolythic data rod|
References[edit | edit source]
- TOS episode & Star Trek 3 novelization: The Doomsday Machine
- TOS episode: "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
- TOS episode: "The Corbomite Maneuver"
- TOS episode: "Charlie X"
- TOS episode: "The Cage"
- TOS episode: "The Menagerie"
- TOS episode: "Tomorrow is Yesterday"
- TOS episode: "And the Children Shall Lead"
- TOS episode: "The Lights of Zetar"
- TOS episode: "Obsession"
- TAS episode: "The Survivor"
- ENT episode: "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II"
- TOS novel: Spock, Messiah!
- TOS novel: Prime Directive
- TOS novel: The Weight of Worlds
- TOS novel: Child of Two Worlds
- TOS novel: Foul Deeds Will Rise
- TOS novel: No Time Like the Past