Mike Noble (1930-2018) was a British comic strip artist. From May to October 1970, he illustrated four Star Trek: The Original Series stories for the UK comic strips series. These stories were published in Great Britain in TV21 & Joe90 and TV21 Weekly magazines, spanning 26 strips and 68 pages.
Noble also worked on a number of Gerry Anderson-themed comic strips. In particular, he created eight serialized Space:1999 stories in b/w with Star Trek writer Angus Allan. He drew four stories for the British children's TV series Star Fleet and from 1958-61 produced 153 strips featuring The Lone Ranger.
Star Trek Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- TV21 & Joe 90
- #32-36: "Mutiny on the Dorado" (Arc 13: 5/2/70-5/30/70)
- TV21 Weekly
Images[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Mike Noble article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Mike Noble article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Mike Noble obit at the Gerry Anderson website.
- Mike Noble obit at the Down The Tubes website.
- Mike Noble's Space:1999 stories article at the Space:1999 Catacombs website.
- Mike Noble's Star Fleet stories page scans at the SFXB website.