- This character is a member of the Kirk family.
Miramanee was a female Human of Native American descent who lived on the planet Amerind in the 23rd century, and was the priestess of her tribe. She was supposed to marry Salish, and was the daughter of Goro, the chief.
In 2268, she fell in love with an amnesiac James T. Kirk, or "Kirok," and she became pregnant with his child. She, along with their unborn child, was stoned to death through the efforts of the jealous Salish. (TOS episode: "The Paradise Syndrome")
- TOS comic: "Who's Who in Star Trek 2"
- TOS novel: The Price of the Phoenix
- TOS novel: Killing Time
- TOS novel: Time For Yesterday
- TOS novel: Shadows on the Sun
- TOS novel: Ex Machina
- TOS novel: The Ashes of Eden
- TOS novel: The Captain's Table Omnibus (James T. Kirk Biography)
- TOS - Crucible novel: Provenance of Shadows
- TOS - Crucible novel: The Fire and the Rose
- TOS - Crucible novel: The Star To Every Wandering