|This article or section refers to licensed content which has not yet been released.|
|It contains information that may change frequently as the expected release date approaches. For in-universe perspectives, this information may be considered speculation until the source is available.|
- 1 Description
- 2 References
- 3 Appendices
- Starfleet's finest faces a challenge unlike any other.
- Tomorrow is doomed.
- Time is coming apart. Countless alternate and parallel realities are under attack, weakening and collapsing from relentless onslaught. If left unchecked, the universe faces an unstoppable descent toward entropy.
- Wanderer, oracle, ally.
- Scarred and broken after decades spent tracking this escalating temporal disaster while battling the nameless enemy responsible for it, an old friend seeks assistance from Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the starship Enterprise. The apocalypse may originate from their future, but might the cause lie in their past?
- Everything that will be.
- Identifying their adversary is but the first step toward defeating them, but early triumphs come with dreadful costs. What will the price be to achieve final victory, and how will that success be measured in futures as yet undefined?
- The crews of Jean-Luc Picard, Benjamin Sisko, Ezri Dax, and William Riker unite to prevent a cosmic-level apocalypse—only to find that some fates really are inevitable.
- Reality itself is under attack.
- The epic Star Trek: Coda trilogy begins when the unexpected arrival of an old friend triggers a desperate mission to avert a fast-spreading temporal disaster.
USS Aventine personnel
USS Enterprise-E personnel
USS Titan personnel
Other Starfleet personnel
Starships and vehicles
- USS Aventine (Vesta-class multi-mission explorer) • USS Enterprise-E (Sovereign-class explorer) • USS Titan (Luna-class cruiser)
Science and classification
Technology and weapons
first in series
|Star Trek: Coda novels||Next novel:|
The Ashes of Tomorrow
Agents of Influence