|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, Stardate 8932.3
- Despite all our efforts to prevent it, the Enterprise has been drawn across uncharted space to a bizarre planet that appears to be ruled by an-- ah-- friend of ours...
- Captain's log, Stardate 8932.4, Executive Officer Sulu reporting
- Well, things have just gone from terrible to worse...
Not only is the Enterprise held captive around an uncharted planet, but we've just learned our captor may be...
- Captain's log, Stardate 8932.7, Executive Officer Sulu reporting
- I think I finally understand the true meaning of nightmare...
Among other things, the ship's main saucer now resembles a medieval castle, like something out of Robin Hood...
And the crew...
Oh, how am I ever going to explain all this to the captain?
- Science log, Stardate 8932.7. Science Officer Spock reporting
- We have found the ruins filled with ancient hieroglyphics carved in an alien hand...
- Captain's log, supplemental
- As he has with so many other being, Spock has joined his mind to that of the artifact, revealing the history of the Federation--
-- Its sum and substance. Its triumphs and failures--
-- It's very universality--
-- until, at last...
- Captain's log, Stardate 8933.1
- With communications to the Enterprise once more restored, I have ordered a landing party beamed down--
-- To help take care of a few last-minute details...
- Captain's log, Stardate 8935.3
- The visitor I summoned has finnaly arrived...
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Pavel Chekov • Nyota Uhura • Arex • Shiboline M'Ress • Harry Mudd • McKittrick • Agrowsky
- Referenced only
- Walter Scott • Robin Hood
Starships & VehiclesEdit
Races & culturesEdit
States & organizationsEdit
#39: When You Wish Upon a Star...!
The Return of Mudd
| The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)
#41: What Goes Around...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.