Introduction[edit | edit source]
From solicitations: Crisis on campus! The time: 1970. The place: Earth. The situation: Critical! Comic book legend John Byrne continues his first-ever Star Trek miniseries, featuring the enigmatic interstellar spy Gary Seven and his intrepid assistant, Roberta. Following their encounter with Kirk and the Enterprise crew, the duo must go undercover in the Halls of Ivy as students burn their draft cards and National Guard troops patrol the quad. What is the terrible truth behind rumors of an army of super-soldiers -- whose purpose may be much more sinister than fighting in the jungles of Southeast Asia?
Summary[edit | edit source]
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Brian • Chloe • Cory • Dexter • Eugene Eckhart • Isis • Roberta Lincoln • Tanya Neal • Gary Seven • Steve • Curtis A. Wellborn
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- Beta 5 computer • Christmas • cloning • communism • DNA • eggs • Frankenstein monster • hash browns • human genome • Vietnam Veterans Memorial • Vietnam War
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
- The publisher's description sets this story in 1970. However, the clones later recalled these events as having taken place in 1969, in TOS - Crew comic: "Shadows of the Past". Likewise with Gary Seven, in TOS - Leonard McCoy, Frontier Doctor comic: "Medics".
- Beta 5 told Roberta Lincoln that it transplanted the clones to an Earth-like world in the Vega system. As seen in later stories, however, they actually were beamed to Alpha Tau IV, which was more out of the way.
Related stories[edit | edit source]
- The clones' saga continued in:
Timeline[edit | edit source]
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
We Have Met The Enemy...
Chapters 1 & 22
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
We Have Met The Enemy...
|The above chronology placements are based on the primary placement in 1970.|
The Memory Beta Chronology places events from this story in one other timeframe:
Past Tense, Part I